10.06.2016

684 days

I haven't posted on this blog in 684 days.

I wish I could come to you with great big huge news and changes, but I can't.  Because honestly in 684 days, not much has changed.

I have the same job, I'm still happily married, my kids are great and healthy (and taller since the last time I wrote).

Charlotte is six, and Henry is four. 

Charlotte started first grade this year, she's fabulous and kind and smart and shy.  She's our glue, holds us together as a family. She is not afraid of being exactly who she is, and she won't apologize for it.

Henry is all boy. He is tough and too-smart-for-his-own-good. He knows exactly how to get out of trouble and exactly how to get into a lot of trouble.  He pushes our buttons and then apologizes for it.

Mike works tirelessly for our family.  I'm still working my 9-5 and trying somehow, someway to finish my Bachelor's degree. 

So, that is 684 days worth of blog updates. 

We are boring and tired and just trying to survive day to day.

-The Dee's

1 comment:

Redband Charities said...

Sometimes no change is needed when you're happily married with two great kids. Keep up the blog!