3.13.2012

30 weeks

Feels like it should be some sort of milestone but that number is super intimidating. 10 weeks to go, and I'm ready to be done. 10 weeks ago I was at 20 weeks, halfway done, and that seems like it was forever ago. Maybe it will be closer to 7 or 8 weeks and then he'll come, but 10? That's a lot of weeks.
Here are some pictures:

 I took this just moments ago. I look thrilled to be at work don't I? And yeah I'm huge, I've got it. And my face is so puffy and fat. Thanks. Blah.

My wedding rings are *thisclose* to coming off. I'm started to get sausage fingers.

What's going on with Henry this week according to babycenter.com
Apparently he is 15.7" long (which seems like a lot) and weighs close to 3 pounds (although last week he was already over 3 pounds, not a surprise there). His kicks and jabs are getting stronger and I can finally see little knees and elbows rolling across my belly on a daily basis. I love that feeling.
Here's a diagram. It points out the vagina, in case you were wondering where that is. 

Baby, fetus at 30 weeks - BabyCenter
And what is going on with me? My attitude is shitty and I'm hormonal and I cry a lot. For no reason. I've been having a bad few days and it's mostly because of work but I won't go there now. I'm having panic attacks just like I did when I was nearing the end with Charlotte. They're not out of control but they are an often occurrence and it's annoying.


No comments: