4.04.2012

week 33

Writing this post a day late, but as of yesterday I have exactly 7 weeks to go. I don't know why I thought it was 8, my math was wrong but 7 weeks. Seems like such a small/huge number.

The last few day's I've been plagued by a nasty but non productive stomach thing. My only symptom is that the top of my stomach gets super intense cramping for a few seconds every time I change position quickly (standing, sitting, twisting, turning over in bed). It kept me up most of the night on Monday but I'm feeling better today. I thank sleep, and my husband, oh and TUMS, for that fact.

Another pregnancy plague that has struck this week is charley horses in my calves. Youch! Especially double youchy is when they wake you up out of  a dead sleep. Can you tell that I am no longer a fan of sleeping and sleeping is no longer a fan of me?

I must be getting amusingly huge because the comments are flying at me like bullets lately. Everybody feels like they need to ask me when I'm due, how close I am, etc... I don't get it. When I see pregnant people I never ask them anything, other than maybe how they're feeling and can I help them with putting their flip flop back on. That is a true story.

Here is the only relevant picture this week. Taken via Instagram while laying in bed on Sunday night.


No comments: