11.19.2014

Working on my fitness (again)

You guys, I'm working out, again. I'm in terrible shape.  As heavy as I've ever been. I feel gross and breathless and just fat. I refuse to go up another size on my jeans,  the current pair I own (yes, one pair) are getting tight. My favorite red pants that were a little tight to start with are now totally useless. RIP adorable red ankle skinnies, we will meet again someday.

I'm a lucky person and I'll tell you why. 1. I work 8 minutes from my home.
2. I get off everyday at 3:30
3. There is a gym in my building.
All of these factors make it nearly impossible for me to say no to working out. Those, and one of my coworkers is exceptionally persistent so it's even harder saying no to her.

I started back up again yesterday.  I did about 35 min on the elliptical and then some standing abs with dumbells and the arm machine as well that works out the triceps and biceps. I'm not too sore today,  which is a good start and makes me want to work out again today which I will be doing after work. I'm following a modified 12 week program program.  It calls for 6 days a week but I'm not likely to make it more than 4 days, even that is pushing it for me. Yesterday was supposed to be all cardio but I'm on a mission for Michelle Obama arms and flat stomach, so I will be adding those things in to every workout. Today is an upper body workout, and I will be doing so after my 30 min of cardio on the elliptical or treadmill. The rest of the week, in case you're interested calls for cardio, total body, and cardio again. I think I'll go for a hike on Saturday or Sunday.

I'll try to keep up blogging with working out and eating right and I'll let you all know how it goes from here on out.

No comments: